Sunday, June 19, 2011

Is Father's Day

Today is Father's day...Happy Father's day for every daddy I noe hahaha...Sometimes I think that my daddy was very smart but sometimes not...For example after he playing with the new HTC phone he thought that his laptop oso having the touch screen function and keep on asking why can't his laptop when he touch the screen...LOL...Overall he is a good daddy for all the time except when he scolded me and I love you daddy...Now lets share what have I did for today...Have instant noodle and a cup of milo ice as breakfast with my television only...Reason : last night me and my family came home at 2 midnight from my uncle's house and I am the only one who manage to wake up in 8.30a.m. ...Then we having branch somewhere near Alam Damai at 11a.m. ...Ordered crab mee Emm it tasted so so only...Eating too much in morning make me feel guilty so i just give up my lunch but still having tea time in afternoon...Then my mummy suggested go for a walk at the lake park near the restaurant before dinner...Duh lazy lor...Never mind now start to describe the park like a kindergarten student...In the park got beutiful and colourful flowers...Birds flying here and there...Some people fishing near the lakeside and some people jogging also...Tree very tall and that's all...Walking in the park make me feel like a foreign worker because some of them also choose walking in park as their daily activity after working for the whole day...So evil to say like that but I still feel like a foreign worker...T.T...Then we having Thai style seafood as our dinner...Bye guys meet you all in next blog... 

No comments:

Post a Comment