Saturday, June 18, 2011

Gaga~

Whoot~Again fall in love with Lady Gaga...Her latest music video-The Edge of Glory had released...I had totally obsessed with Lady Gaga since the 1st time listen to her song"Poker Face"...Please don't ask me why I love Lady Gaga so much...Because I just like the way she present her works...the strong characteristic every time she shows and the way she performs every time...She inspired me alot and she also heal my soul when I am hurt...Sorry it sound abit over but still wanna say like that...You may not like Lady Gaga but you can't stop me for loving her...Never ever try to stop me from loving Lady Gaga...Gaga forever...Proud to say it loudly that I am Lady Gaga's fans...Love you Mother Monster...Mucks...XOXO...Hope too see more special things from you...



From your beloved Baby Monster-Nathaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment