Sunday, May 22, 2011

I am so terrible

Hey it's been a long time I have left my blog...1st time blogging in English...Cus my English was sucks haha...But still have to try on it...Besides who cares about it...Back to our topic "Why do I feel I am TERRIBLE"...Being the worst human being in this world...Showing bad attitude in front of my parents and even to my younger brothers everyday...Being disobedient for non reason at home was my daily goal...Doing things that could enrage them will make me feel more comfortable because I feel that my parents just use to neglected most of my will...I know it was bad and I just can't control myself by acting so evil...Surely you guys will disagree with me...But this is the only way that i can show out my dissatisfaction to them...Not to say that my parents are bad but they just want me to follow the path that they have chosen for me...They wanted me study in something that I not very interested ...Every time I explained to them the reason that I wish to stop and study in something else...They would just say"You are too young to made your own decision"..."Do you think that you really want to study this thing"..."Most of the people said study Form 6 is better"..."There is many advantages after studying Form 6"..."You will own a better future if you finish your studies in Form 6"..."There is a bigger chance to get into local university and we can save more money for both of your brothers"..."Now you study hard for STPM then after that only you choose what you want to study"and so on...They have many unreasonable reason to stop me to doing things that I wish to do and I know after finish studying STPM they would also still forcing me to follow the path that chosen by them which so call more better for me...Blah blah blah...Why can't my parents just let me to live my own life...Giving me a chance to choose my own path...I know it would be very difficult form them to let go...But I have the right to choose what kind of future I want...It dosen't matter to letting me to face any kind of problem or setback in the future...At least I had tried hard to reach my dream...Everyday I was day dreaming about when can I stop tortured by this world...Hoping that my parents will understand me and let me doing thing follow my will...Now I would like to say "so happy i could die"...Hahaha joking...I won't die easily cus I love my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment